Wednesday, September 13, 2006

hate to be negative but...

today sucks.
I know i have a great life and that things in my world are pretty fucking good. but right now that is all relative because things are shitty.
I just got a call from the bank and my ex-fiance hasn't paid this checking account that turned into a line of credit that turned into a MAJOR DEBT that my name just happened to be attached to even though the bank and my ex told me my name was no longer on the account.
so i called my ex-fiance's mom.
...
that elipses is where i wrote a scathing description of her which was really fucking funny but mean and i don't want to be mean to her because i'm really only pissed at him. let's just say that there are three things that scare me in this world. 1. the dark. 2. flying. 3. my ex-fiance's mom. not in that order, necessarily.
anyway, i called her but had to leave a message, and just hearing her south boston accent on the machine was scary. no joke, my hands were shaking. anyone who has met her will understand.
so now i'm just waiting to hear from her so i can tell her how her son has completely ruined my financial life. this is how it will go:

me: hi, thanks for calling me back

her: fuck you, you ruined my son's life

me: my mom had to pay off your son's debt so that i didn't get sued by wachovia, and
we need to figure something out here.

her: this would have never happened if you hadn't left him.

me: i left him because of this kind of irresponsibility. he totally ruined my credit and my poor mother had to step in. she lives in a one bedroom apartment and works for the state. you live in a fucking mansion and don't even have to work. I just want you to give her back the $1,400 she spent on your son

her: and i want you to give back the $x,xxx we spent on your engagement ring.

me: see, that's part of why i left, you bought the ring FOR him. he can't do anything by himself, including pay bills.

her: that's why you shouldn't have left him in the first place.

or something like that. i'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home