Sunday, September 23, 2007

That fucking guy.


right now i have THAT roommate in this joint.

you know the one, he's the guy that left all your laundry in a wet pile on the washer because he wanted the dryer. the one that looks sheepish when you go for that last bottle of champagne in the fridge to find it gone. the one that asks if you want a hit off the pipe when he just packed a bowl with
your weed. (i don't smoke weed but i've seen that move a thousand times.) the one that asks you for a ride 14 times a day when he could walk his bitch ass to the bus or take a cab. or worse, the one that hangs around the door to your room and says "wow, it sure would be dope if i had a ride to work...yeah, all i need is to find myself a ride to work..."

No, motherfucker. I will not drive you to work for the 8th time this week. why? because the only thing more annoying than a mooch is a HINTER. i hate fucking hinting. just turn around and ask me for a fucking ride, yo. (why you gotta treat me all inferior because i'm on the grill, B? daaamn.")

anyway, today, after he has gotten on my LAST nerve using my expensive-ass Whole Food Market laundry detergent and moving my wet laundry to the top of the washer AND using my cell 6 times (to try to get someone to cover his shift tonight! look, homie, the only thing going for you right now is the fact that you have a job so take yo broke ass to work and make that dough.) i go to the fridge to eat the pizza from yesterday. The box is gone. The four pieces of pizza, also gone.

WHAT THE FUCK.

i was in my room all day, all he had to do was fucking ASK if he could have the god damn pizza and i probably would have given to him. i'm allergic to wheat and i can only have the top anyway. But he fucking sneakily ate it behind my back and then shoved the empty box in the trash can.

so i called him out like everyone else in the house is too much of a pusschops to do.

me: did you eat the pizza in the fridge?

him: yeah. i probably shouldn't have done that, huh?

me: you need to check yourself when it comes to taking other people's shit in this house. it's kind of a trend with you and people are getting pissed.

him: i guess i should have asked...i'll try to figure out a way to fix it.

fix it? it's not a fucking broken lamp or a transmission, motherfucker!

me: don't worry about it, you just need to check yourself with the mooching.

then his ride to work gets here, and he says, "I won't be here to put your wet laundry in the dryer after mine, do you mind doing it?"

i don't know what i expected out of this guy. two of the MC's found him outside wallgreens, fresh from doing time for a DUI, trying to formulate a plan to kill himself. one of the MC's recognized him from rehab (from before the DUI apparently) and remembered that he wasn't that bad of a guy, so they saved his life and let him move in. his only family in the city had disowned him and he only had the shirt on his back, a piece of paper with his PO's number, and a half smoked cigarette. i can not make this shit up.

anyway, i guess it's good that he didn't kill himself. but damn, does he test my patience.

are you still reading this rambling post? i love you.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would definatly piss me off too.
Great pic
js

9/23/2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger exile said...

my roommate is in debt to me $3000!

when i asked her to borrow the money off her parents she got all indignant. she topped it off with "why can't you carry it on yoru amex, that's what credit cards are for."

dee, you can't let him slide, don't let him think things are cool. if he pisses you off over pizza tell him. every time you say "it's cool, just be more mind full" he knows he can get away with it again.

9/23/2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

One of the reasons that I'm glad my roommate moved out during my senior year of college. He DID smoke weed, which didn't bother me, but they guys he did it with were like your guy. Paying the full rent was well worth the privacy! I agree with Exile--don't let him slide on this!

9/23/2007 11:05 PM  
Blogger slackjaw said...

damn, he sounds like a real piece of shit grrl. you've got a grip more patience than I, as I would have verbally abused him till he wept in the corner.

Btw, posts like these are a blast to read. I love it when people just spew out the bad shit, its a great read and hopefully makes you feel betta.

much love gorgeous.

IGICS

9/24/2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Valency said...

I HATE hinters!! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about - Pisses me off SO much that I purposely DON'T do what they're hinting about... Ooooh I feel your pain!

9/24/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger hotdog water said...

are you still up for joining the "upper east side pill popper diamond dripper retirement plan club"? because membership is nearing capacity and since it was your idea, I figured I should hold a space for you.

and keep them tatas to yo damnself girl! they's private!

No more thursday bullshit, the masses don't deserve it!

10/03/2007 8:58 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

hotdog, of COURSE i'm still down for the club. the idea of retiring with a closet full of ysl pajamas and a stocked medicine cabinet is pretty much the only thing keeping me going right now.

and i have to say, i've been thinking the same thing about the tittie posting. i'm over it. good call.

10/04/2007 7:12 AM  
Blogger slackjaw said...

Hey Sexy! Where ya at?! We's (me) missin ya

10/04/2007 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please keep blogging.....

10/12/2007 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home