Wednesday, September 27, 2006

if you shut your eyes, it could be eminem.

I'm not kidding, this one is better than the original. (i can't think of a song that's not better than the original, but that's not the point.)

especially the part about the klingon. This is my official proof that nerdy white people actually do learn klingon.


i never thought i'd say this shit, but Weird Al is kind of a genius. Thanks to The Mad Reel World for pointing out this clip:


and i know a dude named MC Escher in DC. He actually said to me once "i smoke ciggarettes because i'm hoping it will make my voice all rugged and gravelly like Method Man." good luck, son.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! MC Escher sounds like a jerk, but that's a funny name!

9/29/2006 5:16 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

he was such a tool. he and jake had a rivalry/beef so i was forced to stop talking to him as a loyal jake friend.
which was fine.

9/29/2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger liz said...

My boyfriend was obsessively watching this video last weekend when I was trying to paint in the other room, and he was laughing hysterically. This is the first time I've actually watched it.

10/10/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i watch this almost everyday, which a. makes me smile and b. makes me a total nerd. he's got a better flow than half of hip hop right now.

10/11/2006 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home