Tuesday, March 06, 2007

if this is fat, sign me up.

enough with the tyra banks if fat bullshit. Wieghing 161 pounds doesn't make you fat, especially not if you are a 6' supermodel with giant tits and an hourglass figure. this is fat:

this is hotter than you, perez hilton:

i'm all for celebrity shit talking, but there are limits. The American trend towards frail anorexics is really starting to wear me out. heroin chic was hot, but that was when herion chic meant kate moss, who really isn't that skinny. Jaslene from ANTM is really pushing the skinny model envelope. Jaslene, where is you ass, girl?

I just looked through the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and was very dissapointed by that as well. Where is all the booty? Where are the boobs? Where are the waistlines? how did this happen, america? The SI swimsuit editon is where so many gorgeous women got their start, women with real (or fake, but at least curvy) bodies...how did it end up that the whole 2007 edition is skinny anorexic models with 8 year old boy bodies? Is anyone with me on this?

6 Comments:

Blogger Valency said...

I love ANTM. It's like crack. LOVE IT.

They started playing Australia's Next Top Model on VH-1... Crack with an Australian accent. Fabulous!

So, if you ever get a sec, I want to know about some of your research... I'm waiting til NEXT summer when the husband gets home, but I'm SO getting my boobs done.

Did you do the armpit route? Bellybutton? Nipple? Are they saline, under-muscle, blah blah blah? Do tell. You rock.

3/06/2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Valency said...

Ooooh, and that new Pussycat-Doll-Search-show is on tonight, too... yeay yeay trashy brainless TV...

3/06/2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i did the old fashioned crease incision because i will (allegedly) still be able to breast feed that way. The nipple inscision cuts the milk ducts and usually makes nursing almost impossible. I didn't do the armpit way because it can cause two indented tracks that make a V from belly button to boobs and having a v-marked stomach would actually be worse than little boobs, so it's not worth the risk. The armpit way has a long recovery time and i hardly even had the time to do the "quick recovery" method that my Dr. uses, so that was out too. Not to mention that the scars from that are visible everytime you wear a tank top and lift your arm. Not sexy.
I have saline (i would NEVER put silicon gel in my body, I can't believe it's even legal) and the implants are under the muscle 325ccs filled to about 370. i think they will be perfect when all the swelling goes down, although i do like how big they are now...
i absolutely LOVE them and wish i had done this shit years ago. my advice to you is DO IT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE WASTING TIME WHY ARE YOU SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER WHEN YOU COULD BE GETTING NEW BOOBS? okay, that might be a little strong, but seriously, having fake tits rocks and you will love it. =)

3/06/2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i'm retarded. i meant to say that i didn't do the BELLY BUTTON way because it causes a v-shaped track...now that i have big sexy boobs i don't have to be smart no more.

3/06/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger Valency said...

hee hee hee... I know, I know, I should do it tomorrow... but someone's gotta take care of the rugrats while the husband is gone. I want him to take care of ME and my new boobs!

My girlfriend got the 'gummy-bear' type silicone ones done in England... they're alright. Not 'sposed to leak, but who knows... That 'v-track' thing would SUCK - I never thought of that. Good info.

3/06/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

HeeHee.

3/06/2007 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home