Wednesday, February 28, 2007

the oscars are boring


I watched the oscars for the first time ever. i realized i wasn't missing anything. even vicodin doesn't help the oscars be interesting, unfortunately. The outfits were pretty boring, i was surprised at the small amount of shit talking i was able to do.

i'm recovering from surgery and it's less painful that i thought but still painful, especially on the left side. it's kind of like someone is sticking hot needles into my nipple. which is as bad as it sounds. i guess that's what happens as the working parts inside the nipple stretch and regrow and just typing it is disgusting me. i was excpecting burning pain, or aching pain, or pressure pain, but this searing needle shit is really annoying and unexpected.

in other news, how can anyone think pink isn't hot?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I just can't forgive her for that one "party" song that always gets stuck in my head and makes me wanna stick an ice pick thru my eye.

2/28/2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i totally agree, that song was wack, especially the part where she talks about getting all her friends in her mercedes benz. icepick in the EARDRUM.

2/28/2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home