Wednesday, January 24, 2007

dear senna,

dear senna,
i have so much fucking work to do i cna't even think.  and
all i want to do is work out and have a jacuzzi and
then do some yoga and then maybe design ahandbag. instead,
i have to do 4729039857 other things and then maybe
workout for 20 minutes and then go to the grocery store.

and i just came from the grocery store but i forgot half the
things i went there to get. and i got every single
gluten free treat they had and ate three of each of them.
lemon cream wafers, chocolate rush bliss confection
bars, zebra dreams, etc. none of them are really that good.
that is all.

call me i'm giong insane. that's right. giong.
To: st****r@spahs.umt.edu
Subject: update on my wheat free treats

i have the most gigantic fucking toothache headache.
i'm pretty sure i need at least 2,000 root canals.
i just finished my dental insurance application and
i'm going to use the fuck out of it when it goes into
effect. lucky for me they accept everyone because
if they knew i hadn't been to the dentist since i
was 15 (true) they'd probably laugh in my face.
everytime i have any sugar at all i get this
horrible aching in my sinus/cheekbone on the left side,
and then it goes into my ear and into the top of my jaw.
that can't be good.
in other news i scheduled a consultation with
Dr. Steven Gitt...guess what he does...don't tell ANYONE.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valency said...

OH yeay, get them boobies done! It's totally on my list of things to do... nothing better than a great rack!

I had to wait a week for my root canal appointment (I didn't want to pay extra for an emergency appt)and it was HELL - the dentist gave me a bunch of Vicodin but it barely touched it, so I went to the ER and got Percoset - it was still OW but slightly better -

LONG story short, docs will give you painkillers to hold you over till dental insurance kicks in - you shouldn't have to be in any pain.

1/28/2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i seriously don't know if i can go to the dentist, even with insurance.

i don't know why, but it has always scared the shit out of me. when i was little my mother would drop me off at the dentist to have cavities filled and i would call my grandmother to come and pick me up before they could do any work!

1/29/2007 8:01 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i just realized how crazy that sounds, i'm soooo excited to lay naked on a table while strange men knock me out, cut holes in my boobs and insert giant foriegn objects, but i'm terrified of a little mouth injection and tooth drilling. go figure!

1/29/2007 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home