Tuesday, January 16, 2007

come ON.

first of all, i have to say that everyone sucks for not having more to say about the manties. THE MANTIES deserve MORE ATTENTION. They are insane and i could post comments about them all day long. i have a hard time believing that valency, lee and i are the ONLY ones who have comments, given the fact that there are some big mouthed motherfuckers that I know come to this site on the daily that always have something to say about EVERYTHING.
more manites comments. don't make me type in capitals for emphasis again today.

in other news i was at the store listening to danger doom on my ipod and noticed that these kind of hot guys kept looking at me and smiling, sort of laughing, and generally being rather aggressive with the scoping. they were definitely saying something about me so i slyly turned off the ipod (but left the earphones in so they wouldn't know) to hear what they were saying.
basically they were saying that i was a tool because unbeknownst to me i was singing along to the music really fucking loud and making a huge ass out of myself.
why do i even leave the house?

that is all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a bad singer.
OK, Manties are funny, but does it make me weird if I wear my girlfriend's underwear to work sometimes?
P.S. Let's say I'm wearing pants too.

1/17/2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

let's just say that the only way you could get wierder than the manites is if the panties you wear to work belong to an actual 8 year old girl.

8 year olds, dude. 8 year olds.

1/17/2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Valency said...

Mmmmmmm champagne and marshmallows!! Whadda combo :)

1/18/2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i know, nothing says class like jet-puffed.

1/18/2007 4:27 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

those boys were just jealous of your vocal skills. shoulda told them to get their manties outta their cracks.

1/24/2007 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home