Wednesday, October 04, 2006

what it is is what it is


Okay, okay, i love nicole richie, and i think she looks hotter now than when she was a fat smackhead. But come ON, she is clearly anorexic. I just want a simple confession.
"I admit it, I'm anorexic. I was a fat unhealty junky and I looked gross. So i stopped eating for a while, and lost the weight. Now i'm addicted to starving instead of heroin, and I can't stop."


now don't get me wrong, she looks worlds better as a skinny celebutante than a trashy junky, as clearly illustrated by the above and below pictures.
But I think she's really going the wrong direction with her weight problem. Spending all this time and energy going on talk shows to tell everyone she's just stressed out and naturally skinny or some shit is the wrong way to gain weight. While she's opening her mouth constantly to talk about her weight she could just as easily be eating instead of talking, which would solve the problem. Nicole, i'm here for you. I would love to take over the postion of your clearly incapable nutritionist, so have one of your handlers send me an email and we'll get started.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valency said...

Okay, so I had to look through your archives to see if there was a pic of your chihuahua... Oh he is cute! Is he really named Biggie Smalls?

Chihuahuas rock... I took care of one of my mom's chihuahuas that she was gonna breed (with poodles - she calls 'em chipulis and charges a fortune for them up in Seattle... my mother is insane)... Zita was FUN and sweet but would randomly crap for no reason... I tried EVERYTHING to stop the random crapping... it was such a pain...

The other thing I found in your archives is on your list of favs - Yorkshire Gold - freaking ROCKS! I have a sick tea fetish after living in the UK for 4 years - tea fixes EVERYTHING over there. (Dog died? Husband left you? Can I get you a cuppa?) I'm also a sucka for PG Tips... Yummy...

10/04/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

yorkshire gold is the SHIT. it is my only addiction. (and trust me, i've done every drug in the book, none of them are as addictive as the YSG.)

last month the store was out of it and i had to go a WEEK without it. I was a MONSTER. ever see Trainspotting? yeah, it was that bad. =)

10/04/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger liz said...

I never thought she was "fat" in the first place, Christ, she's just short, and we've all become too judgmental. With THAT in mind, I think she needs to grow her real hair out and stop fake tanning and eat some pasta. Yah.

10/09/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

okay, she was never fat. but she definitely didn't wear the extra weight well. Especially in that runway shot. if i cropped that picture and just posted her midsection and legs in those rolled up boxer-like shorts, she'd look like the fat kid from 5th grade.
i'm not being judgemental, i'm being honest. i'm a realist. ;)

10/10/2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home