Tuesday, October 24, 2006

hey, i forgot about this thing


oh, right, my blog...
interesting things about this past two weeks:
1. my friend from high school got married. ANOTHER FUCKING WEDDING. it was beautiful. but it was still yet another wedding. no one recognized me because i look hotter now than i did then. which is nice.

2. none of my friends from high school have changed AT ALL. seriously. i had to use small words and say "like" a lot so that they could understand me. sad.

3. The bag i designed offically sold out on the test sell. anyone in portland who bought the "Trixy" bag from a small boutique that i don't know the name of is officially carrying my first actual design. And i love you for it. seriously love you. thank you for liking my work, whoever you are, you beautiful people with great, great taste in computer bags!

4. my new apartment could kick my old apartment's ass in about five seconds.

5. my new leather couch is more delicious than all the chanel nail polish in THE WORLD which is a big deal.

note: delicious looks wrong no matter how you spell it.

6. my stepbrother is having a baby. insane.

7. three days of intense back pain is not the most fun way to spend three days on painkillers. the most fun way to spend three days on painkillers is to spend it on my new leather couch with movies, junior mints and my chihuahua. so the back pain sucked the fun out of the painkillers is the point.

8. New York is a crazy bitch. good work, Flav.

9. Jeffrey may be a recovering drug addict and has a child to support so i feel bad for him. but he should NOT have won Project Runway. his shit looks like a first year design student. I mean his actual shit doesn't look like a design student...never mind.

10. i have to go on an outdoor adventure because my boyfriend likes the Great Outdoors. i'm sure i will like it too, but not as much as i like the...indoors? not really. i like being outdoors. i just like the doors you are out of to be in the middle of a city rather than no actual doors in sight. why is the great outdoors called that? it should be called the great Nodoors. whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home