Tuesday, October 10, 2006

why am i obsessed with this clip?

I hate to admit that i watch flavor of love because it goes against everything i stand for. but i watch it and actually even TIVO it so i can watch it while i'm working out. i really couldn't care less who wins, but before this last episode i sort of wanted New York to win because she's fucking insane and might climb to the top of something high and start picking people off with a rifle if she doesn't. and no one wants that.
but then i heard delishus break it down at the dinner table on the last episode, and damn, she can sing. i think she should win based solely on this ten second performance.

seriously, i rewound it on my dvr and listened to it about five times and then went and looked it up on youtube. i'm a total loser, i know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valency said...

OH dear god I am a dork as well and I watch this shizzle with my husband... such a dirty little secret...

I think if it is genuine and Flava is really looking for a real girlfriend, then he will pick 'Delishus'... but if he wants to leapfrog into another TV show, he will pick NY, because I would TOTALLY watch a spinoff show featuring the escapades of Flav & NY... I am truly sick like that.

10/10/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Holy shit, dood. I mean, I can convince myself when I'm drunk that I can "sing", but WOW. Don't feel guilt, I don't currently own a t.v. but when I visited my mom I watched "Flavor of Love" at least 3 times and I loved it every time.

10/10/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Oh God, I watched it again, it seems to get better. I love watching the face of the other girl fall. Awesome.

10/10/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home