Friday, March 28, 2008

put that bitch on BLAST


Dear Everyone,

This shit really blows my mind. Some crazy person (pictured at left...) with no self esteem and apparently no imagination has been reading my girl Franki's blog and then copying and pasting the entries into her own blog and fronting like she wrote them! What the fuck!?

Working in the fashion industry i see style biters all the time. Everyone knocks off everyone else's shit, and it's all in the name of seeing a trend and wanting to make fast money. Which is fucked up.

But taking actual blog entries and copying them into your own blog is an even more pathetic way to bite someone's style -
diary style-biting. At the end of the day, the only point of a blog is to capture your day to day for antiquity. Maybe you blog so you can check it out in ten years and be reminded of what your life was like back in the day. Maybe you do it so you can make a few bucks on adsense. Maybe you do it because you like to write and you like the feedback from fellow bloggers. Maybe you just like the fucking attention. But the one thing about a blog is that it is YOUR OWN. So what's the fucking point of stealing blog entries...i'm guessing that this Chelsea bitch just likes the attention that a funny blog post garners, yet is too weak to actually write one herself.

Go here to see Franki's breakdown of the insanity.

So check Chels out and leave her your opinion. I'm hoping she'll extend an official apology to my homegirl. Fuck, I'm sure Franki would even write one for her to use!

xo

dee

p.s. Sorry for using your picture without permission, Chelsea, but I figured you probably wouldn't mind.

UPDATE: Frankie isn't the only one she stole posts from. I wonder if she had ANY original content...

UPDATED UPDATE: Riza just informed me that Chels deleted the blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger rizabeff said...

chels deleted her blog and now my day is ruined as I have nothing to do

3/28/2008 12:42 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i know, chels definitely couldn't hang once she was found out. i guess it's good, one less fake-ass punk.

3/28/2008 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saved the posts that she had copied...of mine at least. You can check it out...I think.

What a tard.

3/28/2008 5:05 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

it's really too bad that she deleted her blog, i was hoping she would at least post an apology or say SOMEthing about why she did it...

3/28/2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i know sage, it's kind of sad. i was planning some really biting sarcastic comments for her but she robbed my of my fun.

check out frankie's page, she grabbed the posts before they were deleted.

3/29/2008 10:02 AM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Awesome. I love blog wars.

9/10/2008 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home