Wednesday, February 27, 2008

finally a tight sag i don't hate


the tight sag phenom is one of those things that i feel physical rage about. i've never seen someone killing kittens with red hot pokers, so i'm not positive, but i'm
pretty sure that the tight sag brings up the same amount of rage as witnessing a kitten slaughter. like...i HATE it. i hate it like i hate racism. or kanye. it's pretentious, ignorant, and obnoxious. for real.

anyway, fuck yeah Satchel of Gravel, you showed me the way to tight sag.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is a "tight sag" those yellow pants? Cuz I no likey those one bit.

And Tight Sag is the new name of my 39 year old ass.

2/28/2008 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reckon wrangler makes some of those?

that could b the silliest looking britches I have ever seen, tho admittedly someone who doesn't own ANY britches that aren't made of denim, does not own a tie or a suit coat and ore jeans and boots to be wed in robably isn't the one to opine on fashion

2/29/2008 5:27 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

Tight sag, those words combined make me SHUDDER.

3/15/2008 9:20 PM  
Blogger sKILLz said...

I myself dont care for the style either. Im a big hip hop fan and love the style that comes from it. I love the baggy pants and I dont think they should sag below your freaking butt crack either.

3/21/2008 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home