Friday, March 21, 2008

Hater's Ball Dot Com


I pretty much mind my own business. If something really annoys me (like the tight sag) or i have to speak my mind about something (like smackheads having babies) then i do it. I mentioned a few months ago that this particular head named Shelley should probably try to stay sober since she was pregnant. i didn't judge her, i didn't say she was a whore (which she admits she is but who gives a fuck, that's her choice) and i didn't clown her lifestyle like most of the other anonymous bitches who only go to her site to hate on her. i just felt compelled to say Quit Fucking Drinking. Since then i have a stream of haters coming to my site to give me shit about my impromptu wedding. Here is the latest:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That whore Shelly is scum. I've red her before. It's also obnoxious to talk about expensive wedding rings. That is not something that makes you classy. Bragging about money is the opposite of class.

3/21/2008 3:54 AM

What the fuck? When did i mention how expensive my ring was or brag about money?

Blogger dee goldie said...

i wasn't bragging about how much the ring cost, anonymous. Cartier wedding rings aren't that expensive. if you took five minutes to read this fucking blog you'd realize that i live fucking POOR and HAVE NO MONEY. i never brag about money. i don't HAVE ANY.

i'm just saying that i don't know of any trailer park or white trash couples that bought their wedding rings at Cartier, that's all.

jesus, if you are going to say i'm not classy at least back that shit up with something real.

and it's "read" not "red". not being able to spell is the opposite of class.

3/21/2008 8:50 AM

WHY? WHY bring that negative bullshit to my blog, why talk more shit about Shelley, and why waste your time hating on me? My wedding was fun, but if i really had money and was trying to be classy you think i'd have the damn thing at CITY FUCKING HALL? and we'd go the THE W BAR for the reception? FUCK no. All i was saying is that when trailer trash decides to get married i'm pretty sure the first place they DON"T run to is Cartier on Fifth Ave.

2 Comments:

Blogger dee goldie said...

sage, i'm glad you red the hole thing. their were alot of really important points in anonymous's comment and i'm glad ewe had time to reed it.

=)

3/21/2008 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
atta girl!

3/22/2008 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home