Friday, August 31, 2007

hangover city, population 1.

hung over again. i can only speak in simple sentences. how is your day going. punctuation is too complicated for me. there will only be periods at the end of sentences. i have hangover retardation. i am starving. the roommates ate my leftover indian food. they are fuckers. i didn't adopt this puppy. it was very hard. the people selling it were selling them for meth money. gross.


this is what we did last night:



then i got up in the middle of the night and took two preemptive motrins and a xanax with a bottle of recharge. waking up on xanax is better than waking up with raging hangover. woke up with raging hangover anyway.

end of post. write more when not retarded. all hangover remedies will be accepted. please post them in comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger exile said...

i still belive in chaser for a pre-emptive strike against hangovers

as for the after, i'm all about sleep, water, advil, and sex
(those 4 things might not cure the hangover, but the sex makes you feel better)

8/31/2007 6:56 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i've never tried chaser, i should check that out. or i should just drink less. i heard something about moderation being a good way to prevent hangovers but i haven't figured that shit out yet.

8/31/2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I quit drinking because my 1/4 Apache Indian would not let me be stinkin' fun drunk without barfing for two days. I would go out on Friday night and the rest of my weekend was ruined. I have no cure, except for a hair of the dog and well, that turns ya into an alcoholic.

Why were you guys spray painting a car?

9/01/2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

wendy you are so right, the hair of the dog remedy works because you can't be hungover if you are drunk.=)

we were spraypainting a car for one of the MC's that is always over here.

his shitty old Primer Grey car had a fever that could only be cured by graffiti.

9/01/2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger liz said...

Oh I think I've tried every "remedy" over the years. I tend to enjoy greasy food the best. Hair of the dog is good but be careful or you'll be working on Hangover #2 (or 3) (hello--my weekend!)

9/02/2007 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home