Sunday, August 26, 2007

biggie smalls is the illest

the thing that sucks about today is that i'm running low on xanax and i need that shit at night to knock me out because i live with a grip of aspiring MCs that make beats all night long. The "studio" is right beneath my room and the beats come up through the floor and make me want to flip out and get into some mushroom cloud laying motherfucker type shit.

remember opium?

where did that stuff go?

they say Afghanistan is making record amounts of that shit but i haven't seen any since like 1998. actually, really, it's time for someone to invent a new drug. doesn't that happen every 30 years or so? isn't it time something great got leaked from some government lab? someone needs to get in there and get to rearranging molecules because i'm sick of my options. coke is just pointless and frustrating, weed makes me go straight retarded, meth is...well it's fucking meth, acid is out of the picture at this point, and heroin is really a commitment. so that leaves a new drug. or opium.

also, i think my sarcasm is broken. too much west coast i guess.

and finally, i'm so insanely in love with my chihuahua right now. last night some annoying too much eyeliner wearing big tittied girls came over to see the MCs and one of them was really digging on biggie. she kept carrying him around and squishing him into her boobs. it's been almost 24 hours since then and he still smells like 2 dollar hooker but i'm so in love.

2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

I noticed you left out MDMA on your drug list. THAT would be my drug of choice. Pure, of course--when mixed with speed you feel lousy the next day. I take a generic antihistamine to sleep at night. I used to take Atarax--that shit will knock you on your ASS. I also used to take Xanax, for anxiety, but I don't need it anymore. Less booze = less anxiety.

8/30/2007 2:36 PM  
Blogger liz said...

I'm too old to be a raver too. Occasionally my boyfriend and I like to shake it at a drum and bass club, but that's it. It's been almost a year since we took E. I miss it...sometimes. Well I miss the floaty feeling/sense that all is good in the world? You know??? Day-to-day shit, oy.

9/02/2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home