Wednesday, July 19, 2006

chill the fuck out with the clingy girlfriend shit.

why are all the girls I know OBSSESSED with their boyfriends? I love my boyfriend, i enjoy his company, i love waking up next to him etc., etc. But i don't need to hang out with him every second of every waking moment and my love for him isn't so psycho and annoying that it prevents me from even calling my friends to kick it once in a while. seriously, EVERY friend i have right now is in a relationship and can only hang out if her boyfriend is busy, working late, or having a guys night. what the fuck. I don't think guys would be as busy, work as late, or have as many guys nights if their clingy girlfriends would just take some initiative and leave the house for five seconds.
maybe i'm just a cold-hearted bitch. but I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home