Monday, July 17, 2006

I just had to go to Ross (for work, long story), which always fucking sucks. It's cooled down to about 110, which means I still get to complain about how hot it is, so driving to Ross also sucked because it's so damn hot the AC has to blow directly at you so you don't get heat stroke and kill yourself before you get there. That is, if you can get there before a stupid Scottsdale bitch plows her car directly into yours killing you as she drying her nails out the window and plucking her eyebrows while driving with her knee and dictating a text message for her boyfriend to her daughter.

Anyway, while I was in Ross I overheard a lady on the phone:

Obnoxious Over-Bleached Hair Lady: "Well, the worst thing I could do right now is go back to work."

Me (thinking): wow, I wonder what happened to her, she must have gotten hurt or something and wants to go back to work but she's not well enough. "

OO-BHL: "Yeah, I know, I mean I can't make it look like I can take care of myself, that would ruin EVERYthing." pause "Yeah, I just have to look like I can't do anything for myself so that he's forced to give me a few EXTRA grand a month on top of the alimony I'm already getting. I mean, if they found out I'm a capable woman, I wouldn't probably get anything."

Me: What the fuck. not as in "what the fuck?" But as in what. the. fuck. What is wrong with people? I don't know the whole story, so maybe the guy was a total abusive asshole and he deserves to drop thousands of dollars a month on a scary Gary Busey looking bitch in spandex shorts (no joke) and a windbreaker. but probably not.

also, gary busey is crazy








....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home