Monday, July 17, 2006

dear senna

I just found this old letter I wrote to my friend senna, who I always write to instead of writing in a diary. Actually i guess that is writing in a diary, I just pretend i'm going to send the thing to senna and then don't.

Dear Sen,
Hi!
I don't have any pics of Guinness (dog) to send you, but as soon as I get some, I'll send them.
Briar (dog) is now extremely large sized and continues to grow at an enormously fast paced rate.
How is Ashland? do you miss mitch? What is life in college like, i can't remember.
Please call or write soon with some news of the outside world. Please do not include any news that involves puppies, doing laundry, or serving pizza to fat people, as these are the things my life consists of already.


end letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home