Sunday, December 28, 2008

OCD closet

do NOT fuck with my closet.


i was just at a wedding last week in Canada and had to mess some shit up in order to pack. that's why there are piles of things on the table at the bottom. the table is a temporary place to put things, things do not go on the table permanently or i get a little OCD freakshowish and have to put them Where They Belong and dust off the table immediately. my man has his own closet in the small room between the living room and the office. Man Clothes fuck up the flow.


g-strings? check. shoes? check. new camera that i can finally put in my acme made camera case i've had for no reason for two years? check. tramadol and xanax or so help me god shit will go wrong? check.





i suck at taking pictures at weddings, even with a new camera that i'm excited to use. this is really the only one i got that isn't a grainy dark lame red-eyes for everyone attempt.


i shared a room with my hot stepsister and her adorable daughter. we ordered breakfast in bed and watched kung fu panda. then we had champage. not bad. the only negative was the 30 below temp. what. the. fuck. i can't believe people live like that and not go totally insane. i went out to start my stepbro's truck without a coat on and almost died of hypothermia in the driveway. i suck at winter so bad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd ask u to come reorg my closety but i have a feeling u'd want to throw all my stuff away that i haven't worn in a decade.

and i'm just not ready for that.

12/29/2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger liz said...

I was in my closet today and thinking, I should take pictures because everything is so preeeeetty. And then I thought, no, that's dumb. But NOW you just inspired me to do it! Thanks!

12/29/2008 4:25 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

omg franki. GET RID OF IT. seriously, it will feel soooo good.

12/31/2008 8:18 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i'm glad my OCD freakshow inspired you! can't wait to see your version. (and i'm glad i'm not the only one who wants to take pics of my closet...although it didn't even occur to me that posting the pics would be dumb...i mean who WOULDN'T want to revel in the glory of my closet, right?)

12/31/2008 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home