Saturday, November 08, 2008

shit has been rough

i'm not going to lie, shit is not sweet right now. almost got evicted, almost signed a $360,000 client, almost let some negativity get in the way of my positive vibe, didn't get paid for almost 2 months, almost about to lose my mind. i've never been one of those people to "do the smart thing" and put my dreams on hold. i'm not really down with "it makes sense financially" and "we'll just do this for now". There isn't anything BUT now, and somehow, i feel like my life is passing me by while i try to figure out how to accomplish what i know i can do if i would just DO it already.


2009 will be all about removing the bullshit and the non-contributing "friends" who i haven't been able to break up with but make me feel empty and uninspired. i have so many amazing, creative, intelligent, honest friends who have my back and are really family. so i'm going to focus on those and foget the rest. not in a negative way, just a way that tells the universe i'm going to only allow and cultivate positivity.


and luam is the fucking illest.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv you babe.

to quote Hook (the movie): I believe in you.

11/10/2008 3:00 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

for some reason blogger stopped notifying me when i get comments, so i just found this. thank you. i love you too and i LOVED seeing you this week. you are my favorite. xo

11/26/2008 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home