Saturday, May 10, 2008

"not your regular 9 - 5"

Clinician for head lice removal company- great pay, not your regular 9-5

Reply to: (see message body)
Date: 2008-05-07, 9:12PM

Train to be a clinician for a head lice removal company.
You get to meet new people, make your own hours, and work with a great staff. we will provide all the supplies needed for the job. This is a great opportunity for someone who does not want to be stuck behind a desk and likes a little adventure. Car not a must but appreciated-we will pay all expenses incurred.
Call Maxine at (xxx)629-5423


  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Phone calls about this job are ok.
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
(i'm so broke i might do this.) (just kidding.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Valency said...

Doood, my kids both got lice 2 times while we lived in England... that's FOUR outbreaks, all at different times. They never passed them to each other or to me, thank god, but my head itched like a motherfuck every time it happened!

I am such a picker, though... I'll attack anyone with a whitehead. Nasty, I know - but as long as you keep your hair WAAAY the hell outta the way, picking nits could be satisfying...

5/11/2008 11:11 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

nasty, oh my god nasty.

i'm the OPPOSITE of a picker, i wish i didn't even have to deal with my OWN blemishes. just thinking about it seriously turns my stomach. i'm so sorry you had to deal with British lice four freaking times...i guess when it's your own kids it is probably easier. the thought of picking through a stranger's scalp is pretty much my personal definition of hell.
oh my god neausea.

5/12/2008 7:53 AM  
Blogger E Flo said...

They were kidding when they said an adventure!

5/19/2008 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home