Thursday, November 29, 2007

tracksuit fucking heaven


anyone who knows me know that nothing makes me happier than these things:

rescued chihuahuas

champagne

the hip hop music

hot toddies

organic gingerbread lattes

and of course, adidas tracksuits. and i just got two new ones. and i was going to do one of those little poll boxes asking who thought i should keep them both and who thought i should only keep the gold stripes. but then i wore them around for a minute and realized that choosing between the two would be like Sophie's Choice, so nevermind, i'm keeping these sweet little phillies.



i thought about editing out the above pot belly but decided i'm against censorship.

same with the forehead wrinkles.



i know it makes me sound shallow and...well, shallow, but i love new clothes. probably because i used to have a mullet and wear second hand prairie dresses.

6 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sage said...

Looking great from here. I looked and looked but didn't see any pot belly!
your body rocks
great pics.
js

11/29/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Valency said...

OH MY GOD I need that. SO FUCKING CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Where didja order them from?

And you are not shallow - I've decided that for me, with my current lack of sex/loneliness situation, I can either replace it with anonymous stranger sex, copious drugs and alcohol, fatty-gross foods, or RETAIL THERAPY. I think the retail route is the kindest, gentlest way to go...

I love new clothes. and shoes. I mean LOVE. And it's not the kind of thing where I buy it and get a high but later it goes away - I love all of my clothes and I'm EXCITED to get dressed pretty much every morning, regardless of if it's going to the gym or a formal event, outfit-planning makes me happy. If that's shallow, well, keep me in the kiddie pool, please!

12/01/2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Highwaisted said...

LOVE THAT SUIT.

12/01/2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

valency, i found them at the adidas orginals online store.

www.adidas.com (make sure you go to the originals section)

of course, right after that i found the actual adidas originals store in soho so i could have just tried them on in the first place instead of ordering them. whatever.

12/11/2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

skillz, i love you, thanks mama!

12/11/2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger sKILLz said...

I just call it how I see it hunny.

12/23/2007 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home