Monday, July 24, 2006

these things are all true 1-20

1. i hate it when people waste food.
2. i'm scared i'll never be satisfied.
3. i fucking love meat but feel guilty eating it.
4. i'm a lucky bitch.
5. if my mascara is making my eyelashes clump together I can't leave the house until I separate them all.
6. i'm afraid i won't lead a significant life.
7. i love dave chapelle
8. OJ did it.
9. i'm allergic to gluten
10. i can't remember names of boring people. i'm sorry, but it's true. if you have no personal style and no salient feature or funny personality, you will be filed away with all the other boring white people i've met.
11. i hate carpet. it's fucking gross.
12. the suburbs are my personal hell.
13. i cry at Extreme Makeover, Home Edition. I love it when good things happen to good people.
14. I cry EVERY time i hear the national anthem.
13. and 14. are the only times i really ever cry.
15. I had no electricity or running water in my house until i was five.
16. i hate that there are people suffering around the world that i can't help.
17. i love the shit out of chanel make up.
18. i can't sit still.
19. i have crazy insomnia
20. george bush is a pathetic motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home