Saturday, July 22, 2006

pee

my little ratface dogmonster is turning into kind of an asshole. I think it stems from when I left him in a kennel for a week on "vacation". (Yes, the vacation is supposed to be in quotes, because it was the least relaxing and most stressful vacation ever taken. it turned into a funeral in every literal sense of the word. very sad.) anyway, my dog just came into the kitchen and looked me in the eyes (which he does all the time. he gazes into my eyes the way a man is supposed to, although if a man tried to gaze lovingly into my eyes my cynical ass would vomit on him. i mean, my actual ass wouldn't vomit...never mind.) anyway, he looked me in the eyes and just straight peed on the floor, staring directly in my eyes and peeing like "what?".
what the fuck? I think he's still pissed from the kennel experience because it must have been bad for him. The kennel was called a Pet Resort but when you live in a steel cage for a week, the word Resort is just for show. steel bars = prison. and he was cleary traumatized and hasn't been the same since. any advice, anyone?

and the only other thing i have to say about pee is that i got ruphied once and peed in my boyfriend's bed. We had been out at a bar and and I had two drinks and then blacked out, so my boyfriend took me back to his house and put me to bed. The next morning he woke me up and i said, "oh my god! one of us PEED in the bed last night!" and he said "ah, yeah, I slept on the couch last night." so it was me who peed. so the joke was on me. actually, it was on him, because he had a bed full of pee. ha ha in your face boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home