Wednesday, January 02, 2008

let me tell you about the best christmas present ever...


it was a hand delivered letter from the US army stating that my soulmate/love of my life/other half is getting sent to iraq for a year.

(that's him. he's a fine ass man, i know.)

thanks GW, once again you have brightened my fucking day you worthless fucking bastard i hate you even more now than i did last week which i didn't even know was possible. and your timing couldn't have been better! i mean really, if you are going to ruin someone's life you might as well do it the day before christmas for maximum effect.

4 Comments:

Blogger E Flo said...

That totally sucks. I am sorry.
My bestie has been gone for 3 months and it has sucked.

1/03/2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

it sucks so, so bad. i don't even have words for how bad it sucks and i usually have words for everything.

1/04/2008 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no words...just worry.

1/04/2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Valency said...

Um, he is a gorgeous specimen! I am here in blogworld if you need any advice... but it sucks. Dear god, it sucks. Period.

1/23/2008 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home