Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i live a double life


I used to date this guy, and one night he tried to kill me. seriously. But now we're cool. This is one example of how my insane life works. (all my love, St. Nick. Yours Truly, Easter.)

i lived by myself in a tiny-ass ground floor apartment on a couch with a pull-out bed and I couldn't afford to eat and partied WAAAAY too much, but for some reason, I felt like i had a PURPOSE.

Now i have a job and a condo with 2 floors and a dog (sort of) and responsibilities and a great man who would never ever try to kill me and yet...dissatisfaction.

I think i need a change.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valency said...

He looks like a bad boy, which is pretty fucking sexy... but the "tries to occasionally kill women" part is NOT sexy.

There is no excitement in contentedness... It can be pretty boring. That's why I'm glad my husband leaves town from time to time so I can miss him and remember why I love him. Otherwise I'd probably kill him... (lol - kidding)

4/10/2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

oh, and the blood was very very bad...but as a whole he's a good guy and has a good heart.

4/11/2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

i agree with both of you, contentment is scary. although what i'm feeling right now is certainly NOT contentment. I might be incapable of being content, actually.

Maybe that's my whole problem, I'm never content because nothing is ever good enough...

4/11/2007 1:25 PM

4/11/2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Valency said...

You must be joking... about the blood thing... REALLY?

That is NOT badboy, that really is just plain psycho. Blah.

If you're ever bored and in New Mexico, give me a holla and I'll fix you up with a pilot or two. They can be fun, and the Air Force keeps them pretty well in line...

4/12/2007 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home