Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lindsay Biggums


i don't know if this is true or not, because i read it on the superficial.com which isn't exactly Frontline investagative journalism, but lindsay lohan was interviewed by GQ over her blackberry and wrote back responses like tyrone biggums...

When asked about playing poker
"I just emailed my friend sara pantera saying I'm going to start playing poker again! I bought two puppies today!"

On the topic of cats
"Cats scare me. I just think of bad luck from black ones like I had in Just My Luck! I need a boyfriend. Geez."

When asked what the happiest moment of her life was
"Gotta think sex scene today" and never wrote back again.

someone take away the puppies. replace them with stuffed animals or something, but take them away. we all saw trainspotting, we know what happens when drug addicts have to be responsible for babies (i think this applies to puppies as well.)
unless there are no puppies which makes it even funnier.
and what is UP with the shirt? she's really embracing the crackhead look, seriously. it reminds me of the time my friend ket and i did a bunch of coke and I ended up at someone's house playing dominoes at 9AM the next day wearing an argyle sweater, platform boots, an armani zip up shirt and knickers...I put on the same outfit the next day just to see what i was actually wearing....oh my god, the hilarity. thanks ket, you let me out of the house like that motherfucker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Is that bluish thing her sleeve? I am mystified by her shirt.

Your crack outfit, on the other hand, sounds adorable.

4/04/2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger dee goldie said...

okay, lee, i have to clarify something. there is NO CRACK in my life, and there never has been. my outfit was a COKEHEAD outfit, which is totally different.
crack is wack.
coke just makes you think you look hot in anything.


although i probably did look hot.

4/05/2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

i get those "c" drugs mixed up.

4/07/2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home