Tuesday, April 24, 2007

electric ant army face

my friend lee just posted a rant about allergies and how they make you want to rip out your own mouth. i have never had allergies before this month and i guess recently i have been exposed to some freaky desert pollen that i was unaware existed because i currently want to not only rip out my own mouth but also tear out my eyes and have some kind of breathing tube put in.

seriously, my nose feels like someone ran an electric wire through it it is making me insane.

it's like the time i railed oxycontin and spent all night between scratching my tingling nose and leaning my head against the toilet on the bathroom floor. if you aren't familiar with the side effects of synthetic herion they are 1. tingling itching skin, including that around the nose and lips and 2. neausea, vomiting, and thinking you might die because you feel so awful. I experienced both symptoms 1 and 2 and this new allergy itching is worse than both. (i guess heroin starts being fun the second time you do it. you have to fight through the first time. sorry oxy, i'm only interested in drugs that you don't have to work at. that night i made a deal with god who i don't even beleive in that if i didn't OD i'd never try the shit again.)

i escaped to sf for the past week and it helped with the allergy shit for sure. I felt better the minute i got off the plane and breathed in the dirty city fog. i'll take moldy sea air and crackhead molecules over this crazy desert pollen any day.

that is all.

yours in agony,

dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home